


Could she really be any cuter? We managed to get her in her costume for a whole 5 minutes before she decided she wasn't having any more of it! Not bad for a first halloween. Thanks to Grandma Janelle she had a cute Baby's First Halloween outfit to wear as well. She is smiling at us now which is so exciting and makes for great pictures too. We'll keep them coming. Sorry for the lack of blogging, but Shelby's got me busy these days - busy and tired.
3 comments:
So so cute! Are you having fun? Or is it too exhausting to be characterized as fun?
I love the costume! I see a bit of both of you in her so far....
Gabe had the blue caterpillar costume, and it was also in his face the whole time...
I hope things are calming down for you a bit and you are enjoying her more - Shelby is adorable!
Post a Comment