

Our fabulous friends Brooke and Itay came and babysat Shelby so Jon and I could go to the movies on Saturday! It was great to get out into the adult world, not to mention we got to see a movie (we've been in movie withdrawl ever since Shelby joined us). We hear Shelby was very well-behaved. Itay put her to sleep and Brooke danced to the kids music channel that we apparently have on our t.v. - I had no idea about this channel, so I suppose we'll be tuning in from time to time now that Brooke has introduced Shelby to something beyond Baby Einstein's classical tunes! We so owe you, Brooke and Itay.
2 comments:
Good for you on the babysitters...she is really so darling. (And that was a cute picture of Tam, too.) And babies always do a fake out, where they start sleeping a few nights, and you get your hopes up, and then they revert...but it will come. I hope you are having fun with her.
YEAH for babysitters and sleeping through the night!! She is adorable and it only gets better!! And she is growing a ton!
Post a Comment