39 Weeks and Counting

Tuesday marked 39 weeks, but Baby Guinn Stewart is showing no immediate signs of wanting to join us anytime soon. I continue to grow bigger and bigger as it gets hotter and hotter this week - the heat putting me over the edge moreso than the size of my belly. Although I must admit the belly is making some usually simple tasks a little more challenging: eating without spilling on my belly is close to impossible and turning to back the car out of any parking spot has proved super challenging. The good news is that I'm still out and about, taking walks most days if I can get out before it gets too hot. I've even managed to make it in to work and get some projects underway before the school year begins, which for us is next Thursday...at which point I'll for sure be on maternity leave. I'll try to post some pictures this week as the belly size really is worth looking at! We'll keep you all posted - perhaps I'll be in labor on labor day...