The Stewarts hit the beach!


Our first weekend together in Rhode Island, so we celebrated with a trip to the beach. Shelby enjoyed herself and tried to make friends with anyone passing by.

Next was a trip to downtown Newport for some Newport Storms and sea food for Mom and Dad, and formula and a couple french fries for baby Shelby.


3 comments:

ami said...

I am glad to see that you guys are doing good the beach looks so clean there! I have been meaning to call you and check on you everytime I think about it you would either be at work or going to sleep!

Brooke Tassa said...

We miss you! Sounds like you are having fun getting to know your new stomping grounds:). Hope the job has started well Abby!

Tammy said...

She is so big, Abby is a hot mama and we miss you guys!! Where is Jon, the beach god??