Splashing


MVI_1419
Originally uploaded by jonny stu
After 10 months, and roughly 300 baths, Shelby has finally discovered the joy of splashing. Now, fellow readers, I want to fully acknowledge that this is one of those things you only appreciate after you have kids.
Not sure that 11 months ago I would have enjoyed the splashing, but last night it provided a solid 5 minutes of hilarious entertainment for the Guinn Stewarts.

Stay tuned for more exciting adventures . . . .

2 comments:

ami said...

it doesn't ever stop being a source of entertainment for them!! Caleb is almost 5 give him a chance in the bath more water is outside then in!Morgan however is just learning her brothers secrets but she is not far behind him!!

Tammy said...

She is so big, and I love the splashing! Just wait until she starts liking boys...that, I cannot wait for. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa