Actually, thats not true. I've already managed to mooch off my interior designer and new surrogate care-taker Sara (and her daughter, dog and cat) with dinners and free room and board. I have been spending my days shopping while Abby does the hard labor in packing, moving, and taking care of Shelby. I guess that's just how it works in our family.
And . . . . I already have a cocktail party lined up! I'll be BBQ'ing with all Abby's colleagues from Moses Brown without her. Does anyone think I'll embarrass myself or her?
With that, here are some highlights from Shelby's goodbye tour:
Her cousins:

Tante Wanda

Pop-Pops

Grandma

Grandma

Uncle Jeff

And her new favorite, Nick
5 comments:
Love the pictures you chose, and you know you need to be on best behavior while partying it up with all of my future colleagues! Shelby and I can't wait to join you...see you soon!!
Hey Abby & Jon,
Just thought I'd catch up on your news and latest pics of Shelby and can't believe you've moved! I'm so excited for you guys.
Please get in touch with your new contact details and let me know all about your new home.
We also have some news - would Shelby like an English play mate?!!
Hopefully catch up soon
lots of love
Jane xxxx
I am so glad to see that everyone got to say good bye! I swear Wanda & Cookie have not aged a day! They look the same! I miss you guys already!
Ami & family
Shelby is getting big! I already miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment