Movin' East
We are busy packing and preparing for our big move to Providence, Rhode Island. On the other end, our incredible house awaits us, in addition to the fantastic school I'll be joining as the new Head of the Lower School. Moses Brown School www.mosesbrown.org is where I'll be come July 1. These next 2 months will be exciting and incredibly busy for us - Jon leaves June 4 to sign on our new home, I finish school on June 13 and Shelby and I fly out June 14...just in time for Jon's first father's day! We will try to post updates when we can, but we might be offline for a bit while we set up life in Providence. Wish us luck - we'll need it, especially in June!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok, just because you are busy...you better do short posts at least! We will all be anxious about your move out East and the progress in the house...we need update photos!!!
I miss you already! see you in the fall!!
Post a Comment