First Day of School


Considering that my due date was September 4th and school started at PBS on September 6th, I'd really hoped that I would be otherwise engaged on the first day of school. However, since the baby is hangin' tight and I need to keep myself busy these days, I spent the morning visiting all of my students in kindergarten through fifth grade. I must say, it was great to see them all and say hi one last time before I'm probably too tired and overwhelmed to make my way to campus. Pictures above are with a few of the baby's dearest admirers...the girls who were sure to hug and kiss my baby almost every day last school year and immediately did the same the minute they saw me on Thursday. Kids are great like that. My favorite quote of the day from a kindergartener: "Wow, Ms. Guinn! It looks like you swallowed a basketball!" They really do say it like it is.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

You are amazing for being out and about and looking so great at 40+ weeks. Now your doctor needs to get on the inducement wagon!!

Tammy said...

you looked fantastic....