
40 Weeks, 2 Days, and Still Waiting...You are all asking the same question we are - "Where is that baby?" Well, as the pictures do show, she's still in the belly. She is way too comfortable and seems to have no plans of joining us any time soon - at least this is what my doctor tells me given the "borderline unfavorable" status of my cervix! I'm hanging in there, but barely. For anyone who's experienced being post-40 weeks, it really does take on a life all its own. There is no more enjoying movies, ice cream, or any of the other "extravagances" that will surely end when baby arrives. All you really want is to go into labor and get the baby out!! Well, whether she realizes it or not, little Guinn Stewart will be joining us soon! In the meantime, I am watching lots of movies, reading a good book, and doing anything I feel up to (in addition to walking like a maniac in the hopes it'll help get the party started!). Jon has been the best husband ever - taking good care of me both morning and night. He even made a mommy & baby songs cd to cheer me up yesterday. I listened to it while bouncing on my birth ball and visualizing the baby moving down...
No comments:
Post a Comment