

We spent Spring Break on the East Coast. Shelby was a great traveler and made many friends on the plane trip (although she also got the "evil eye" from a few child-haters sitting around us...I can't blame them as I used to be one of those folks - who really wants to be near the crying baby on the plane trip?) She really only cried once or twice, mostly she was just REALLY LOUD due to her overtired state. But she also managed to sleep quite a bit on both flights which gave us all some needed quiet time. Jon and I even got to watch a movie - a real treat these days! Gotta say - Jet Blue rocks for people with young babies. I highly recommend them. Shelby's favorite spot during the trip was hanging in Mom & Dad's bed at the hotel with all of her toys.
3 comments:
so cute, she is getting big! miss you guys!
Just give them the evil eye back! Baby's have a right to travel as well besides they should feel worse for the parents then themselves! We are the ones that have to calm them down!
Post a Comment