We're Still Here





So, life has been a little hectic since I've been back at work...no time for blogging these days. But Tammy is the Queeen Blogger and harrasses me on a regular basis to post more pics so here they are. Shelby and I on New Year's Day out and about, Shelby sporting her first fleece vest and hat - looking too cute (and she has matching mittens too, but our California weather hasn't really made it necessary to wear fleece mittens on top of hat and vest!), and finally Jon and Shelby hanging out. We'll try to post again soon! Family is recovering from multiple illnesses. The goal for February is to stay healthy and get some sleep!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Shelby...I think I see a bit of mommy in you in these photos?! I think you are going to grow up and be a combo of mom and tubby butter, daddy. :) So, Shelby tell mom and dad to do quick 5 minute posts when they are putting you to sleep, one can sing songs and get you in your pjs and the other can do quick posts on the blog.....we miss you guys!

Tammy said...

Shelby darling, I know mom is out traveling around, you are recovering from a little bug and you guys are busy learning spanish to converse with the new peruvian nanny, but come on, get to posting! Maybe Peru Nanny can learn to blog for mom and dad and keep us all udpated, we can learn to read spanish?!