
Shelby is such a daddy's girl! Not only does she look just like Jon, but she absolutely loves all of the attention he pours on her. Of course, I have to come in and remind them both when it is time to settle down - either he gets her pumped up or she gets him pumped up and then it is party time, even when it is suppposed to be bedtime or naptime. I always knew I'd be the rule-enforcer in our house, but now it has been confirmed. Notice her hair - it is turning slightly redish, kind of like Jon's beard when he doesn't shave. Red hair and blue eyes?? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
1 comment:
She does look like a mini Jon for now! But things change and by 6 months or 1 year she may totally change and start looking like Abby and the Guinns? We can't wait to see her. Elaine is getting the linguica sausage ready for Jon!
Post a Comment